As if Vietnam was a mistake. Which it was not.
The very same doves - including Kerry the traitor, and his fellow MA Senator and murderer Teddy Jo Kennedy - asked the very same question regarding Iraq, as if getting rid of Saddam was a mistake. Which it was not.
So now - with it all but obvious the Surge worked and that we're winning in Iraq, (and in Afghanistan) - I want to pose a version of that question to Harry "we've lost" Reid and Nancy "for the children" Pelosi:
How do you ask a Dem to be the last person to vote "NO" on funding a war we're winning?
- FOR THE SAKE OF VICTORY AND PEACE I DEMAND THAT CONGRESS PASS A BILL FUNDING FOR IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN.
- NOT PASSING A FUNDING BILL IS TANTAMOUNT TO SURRENDER.
- MAYBE THIS IS WHAT THE DEFEATOCRATS WANT?
- THEY ABANDONED SOUTH VIETNAM; THEY WILL DO THE SAME TO IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN.
- BUT ONLY IF WE LET THEM.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT BATTLE IS ON: IT'S US AGAINST THE DEFEATOCRATS.
- THE ONLY THING BETWEEN US AND VICTORY IN IRAQ IS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.
THEY MUST PASS A FUNDING BILL BEFORE CHRISTMAS.