"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, April 03, 2011

MORE MUSLIM ON MUSLIM VIOLENCE: 41 SUFIS SLAUGHTERED IN PAKISTAN

MUSLIMS HAVE KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER IDEOLOGY IN ALL HUMAN HISTORY.

AND MUSLIMS HAVE KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN ANYTHING ELSE, TOO.

YUP: THE MOST DANGEROUS THING FOR A MUSLIM IS SECTARIAN VIOLENCE, AND NOT ZIONISM OR THE WEST.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: Pakistan Sufi shrine suicide attack 'kills 41'

Suicide attackers have killed at least 41 people and wounded many more at a shrine in Pakistan, police say.

The explosions struck near the Sakhi Sarwar shrine in Punjab, as Sufi Muslim devotees gathered for an annual three-day festival.

Sufis, a minority Muslim group who follow mystical beliefs, are regarded as heretical by hardliners.

A Taliban fighter told reporters his group carried out the attack, the third on Sufi shrines in a year.

ISLAM IS AT ITS CORE A VIOLENT IDEOLOGY.

DON'T BELIEVE IT!?

WELL, DO YOU THINK MOHAMED WAS A MIS-UNDERSTANDER OF ISLAM?

IF HE WASN'T, THEN NEITHER ARE THE VIOLENT ISLAMO-FASCISTS WHO ATTACK THE WEST AND OTHER MUSLIMS THEY CONSIDER INFIDELS.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

What will be Obama's reaction?

magnus said...

You write: "MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER IDEOLOGY IN ALL HUMAN HISTORY".

Now I am an intelligent person with something like a brain, but I don't see any reference which says this in this post.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised, or even bother about a site where everything is in CAPS LOCK.

Btw I regard Islam as a dangerous religion by many reasons. I say this because there are so many non-intelligent persons which can't think logically and automatically assumes that the slightest critics means that one is a enemy of everything written in CAPS LOCK...

Sorry me. (I've just added Always on the Watch tweets on my blogg, that's why I'm here. Maybe I remove the tweets now. I don't want statements without basis to create hate against anyone (including Muslims).

Reliapundit said...

MAGNUS YOU UN-INTELLIGENT PIECE OF SHITE: US E THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE POST.

OH: GO FUG YERSUF