we commend President Obama for demanding that Israel halt all new construction.
... Less visibly, but we hope just as assertively, the administration is pressing the Palestinians and other Arab leaders to take concrete steps to demonstrate their commitment to a peace deal.
Those must clearly contribute to Israel’s sense of security.
THE ARABS - OTHER THAN SO-CALLED "JORDANIANS" AND EGYPTIANS - HAVE TAKEN NO CONCRETE STEPS - NONE.
FATAH WILL NEVER ACCEPT ISRAEL OR CEASE WARINN:Senior members of Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah have announced that their group will never recognize Israel, and will continue to call for war against Israel. “Fatah does not recognize Israel's right to exist, nor have we ever asked others to do so,” said senior Fatah member RafikNatsheh, a close associate of Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.
- AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE USA AND THE EU AND UN IS AIDING THOSE WHO SEEK TO DESTROY ISRAEL;
- THE USA GAVE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS THIS YEAR TO GAZA!
- THIS IS REWARDING THEIR BELLIGERENCE AGAINST ISRAEL,
- NOT FORCING THEM TO MAKE "CONCRETE STEPS" TOWARD PEACE!
- THE ARABS MUST SURRENDER ANY AND ALL NOTIONS OF GETTING ANY OF JERUSALEM OR ISRAEL BACK - EVER - BEFORE THERE CAN BE PEACE.
- THAT'S JUST A FACT OF LIFE. THAT'S CONCRETE STEP NUMBER ONE.
- EGYPT AND JORDAN LEARNED THEIR LESSONS.
- UNTIL IRAN AND SYRIA AND HIZBALLAH LEARN THEIR LESSONS, THERE WILL BE NO PEACE.