"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

‘Card Check’ Editorial Cartoon Dubbed ‘Brilliant’

There I was, in a Grand Junction, Colo., hotel room killing time while waiting for the my trip-related activities (see BMW Visiting Western Colorado’s Piceance Basin for details) to begin this afternoon, when I came across the latest editorial effort by Michael at My Personal Litmus. While he calls it “People’s Propaganda #4,” I call it brilliant!

The cartoon features President Barack Obama in a soldier’s uniform with a rifle slung over his shoulder, the red star of communism on his cap and a union membership card held high above the words, CARD CHECK IS GOOD FOR AMERICA. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth.

If you’re not familiar with “Card Check (a.k.a., “Employee Free Choice Act”), I strongly suggest you get familiar with it quickly by reading the posts below:

No comments: