"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, May 06, 2007

KABBALAH JUNKIE ROSEANNE BARR: "THE ARAB'S PROTECTION IS THE ONLY REASON ANY HOLY SITE REMAINS IN ISRAEL"

It's interesting to see what happens when the mask of "anti-Zionism" falls off and Jew-haters start being honest in their hatred of Jews:
These were not Barr's first tirades against Israel. In December, she wrote she was "sick" of Israel and Zionism, while praising Arabs for protecting the nation's holy sites. "Zionism was the last nail in the casket of European jewry. The Arabs' protection is the only reason any holy site remains in Israel. The Jews line up to stone women who try to access those sites. I saw it with my own eyes. The Arabs do not invade other countries. The Israelis do. I am sick of Israel and I am sick of Zionists... The Jews are raised to be suicide bombers too"
If "the Jews" are being raised to become suicide bombers, they've got the worst teachers on the planet. As to the holy sites thing, oh come on. Do click through and take in the rest of the openly anti-Semitic crazy. She even drops a little bit of old school "the true Jews are Christians". That's how just plain crazy she is. But she's not coming out of nowhere. And she's not speaking just for herself.

[Cross-posted to Mere Rhetoric]

3 comments:

M. Simon said...

I have been deep into Kabbalah myself and it never gave me weird ideas like that.

Come to think of it I'm not your typical Republican. LOL.

I wonder how she explains the "protection" Jewish Holy Sites got before 1967?

M. Simon said...

Christians won't be real Jews until they follow Jesus.

Get circumcised and follow the Torah or at least the 7 Noahide Laws.

Celebrating Passover at least would be a very good idea.

Omri Ceren said...

1967? I don't think she remembers farther back than her last feeding? Nor thinks farther ahead than the next.