"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, May 20, 2007

JIMMY CARTER IS DESPICABLE!!

A columnist for Time magazine once wrote that some of Carter’s “One Ranger work has taken him dangerously close to the neighborhood of what we used to call treason.”
Yesterday, Reliapundit got to have his venting session about Carter. Since Carter decided to add more fuel to the fire after Reliapundit's post I decided it was my turn.

What do you call a former U.S. President who willingly bashes his own country, his own President, a leader of another democratic country and yet embraces multiple, bloodthirsty dictators? I will be so bold as to say a traitor!! As I stated in my comprehensive post that I did on him a year ago his worldview seems to be:
Almost all dictators are better than American presidents, blame America for all the world's problems and appease evil instead of defeating it.
I will refrain from expressing exactly what else I think of him but check out the following to see why I'm so steamed:

1) Carter Blasts Bush on His Global Impact

2) Carter attacks Blair for 'blind' support of US in Iraq

No comments: