"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, December 22, 2006

FATAH AND HAMAS STILL MURDERING EACH OTHER DESPITE SO CALLED CEASE-FIRE

"REUTERS":
Unknown gunmen clashed with armed Hamas fighters near the Gaza City home of the Hamas-led government's Foreign Minister Mahmoud al-Zahar on Friday, Palestinian witnesses said.
IF THE ARAB PALESTINIANS CAN'T KEEP A CEASE-FIRE WITH EACH OTHER, THEN WHY SHOULD ANYONE EXPECT THEM TO KEEP ONE WITH ISRAELIS!?

And here's a BIZARRE TWIST:
For the dozens of people wounded during this week's battles between president Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah and the ruling Hamas movement, that could soon mean a shortage of badly-needed blood.

"Our blood bank is at its lowest level," says Doctor Jumaa Al Saqqa, the hospital spokesman. "People don't want to donate blood the way they used to during Israeli incursions, because they see no reason why. To be spilt in our streets, by Palestinian shooters? No way."
HERE'S HE REAL EXPLANATION: When an Arab is wounded in a battle with Israelis, then the wounded Arab is in their eyes a shahid, period - and in their eyes, a good person to give blood to.

But if the Arab is wounded in a Civil War, then the wounded person might be member of a rival clan, gang or jihadoterrorist organization, and giving hium blood wouldn't be good.

Like the old Arab saying: "Me and my friend against my enemy... me and my cousin against my friend.... me and my brother against my cousin." Well, now in Gaza it seems it's "me against my brother". And I don't have a dog in that fight. I hope BOTH sides lose.

No comments: