"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, January 12, 2015

WHERE IS WALDOBAMA?



NOWHERE TO BE SEEN...
Stossel's Show  
Guest Host: Harris Faulkner)
To Doug Scheon she asks: 
How frustrated are you with the president not being there in Paris today... where do you stand on that? 
Doug Schoen: 
Harris I am frustrated, I am embarrassed, I am ashamed. He is the Leader of the Free World. He should be there and really, I can't think of any reason why we don't have our senior political and international leadership there. It is something that is repugnant to everything I believe is right. This isn't Democrats and Republicans, this is really our role in the world, our values, and an abdication of what I said before is moral leadership.
MAYBE OBAMA ISN'T SECRETLY WORKING FOR THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, BUT HE MIGHT AS WELL BE...

BTW: SARKOZY WAS PERMITTED TO MARCH. BUT MARINE LEPEN WAS NOT. WHICH WAS AWFUL.


No comments: