"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FIRST THEY CAME...[OBAMACARE]

Those employer-based plans, many of which are going to be slammed by the end of 2013, and the information comes from Obama's own Department of Justice (hat tip to Bunkerville for the video below):


For all those who have been sighing with relief because they have employer-based policies, a reminded from 1946: "First They Came" by Martin Niemöller (14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984):
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
Tyrants don't let anyone escape their tentacles of power and suppression. Anyone!

No comments: