"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tommy Robinson of the EDL Reacts to the London Beheading Attack - UPDATED

TOMMY ROBINSON IS A WISE AND BRAVE MAN: 
"Britain is sleepwalking into islamic domination. ... Our troop's blood is on your hands!"

BRUCE BAWER AGREES:
... while Cameron, Livingstone, and company were responding to the Woolwich killing by defending Islam, feigning perplexity, and/or dismissing the idea that this murder had any larger significance, EDL leader Tommy Robinson was speaking the plain and simple truth, accusing the country’s leaders of being “scared to say the word Muslim” and flatly rejecting the fatuous falsehoods about Islam that are proferred in Britain’s classrooms and endlessly reiterated in its media. Said Robinson on Tuesday: “Our next generation are being taught through schools that Islam is a religion of peace. It’s not. It never has been. What you saw today is Islam.”

7 comments:

Pastorius said...

He's right.

Reliapundit said...

'bout time you stood shoulder to should with him and the edl!

:)

Pastorius said...

I agree with him. I don't remember ever not agreeing with Tommy Robinson.

The problem is the connections to the BNP.

Pastorius said...

By the way, it would seem you'd appreciate my opposition to any connection to organizations like the BNP, the National Front, etc.

What do I stand to gain from it, RP?

It's not like I've made a lot of friends with my decisions.

Reliapundit said...

the bnp is better than cameron and boris and their ilk.

period.

Pastorius said...

It is certainly true that Cameron et al are pursuing policies which will lead to the destruction of England as we know it.

That would be a terrible tragedy considering England is the freest nation in Europe.

DiploMad said...

Wish I had seen your excellent post before I wrote my own on the same issue over at my blog. I, too, have come to see the EDL in a new light.