"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, March 03, 2013

BRAVO!: INSTAPUNDIT DEFENDS GELLER AND ATTACKS NORQUIST

I'M HAPPY GELLER IS BEING DEFENDED BY THE MOST IMPORTANT LIBERTARIAN IN THE BLOGOSPHERE.

AS GELLER SAYS, TRUTH IS THE NEW HATE SPEECH - AND SHE'S A CRUSADER FOR THE TRUTH.

THE TRUTH IS THAT CPAC AND THE ACU ARE INFECTED WITH ANTI-WEST/ANTISEMITIC/ANTI-ZIONIST SCUM.

LIBERTARIAN TRADITIONALISTS WHO LOVE THE CONSTITUTION AND THE WEST SHOULD BOYCOTT CPAC UNTIL THE  JIHADO-SYMPATHIZERS COME CLEAN.


2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I was thinking about attending CPAC this year. In 2010, I did go -- for the debut of AFDI. I actually managed to sit down for lunch with Pamela and Robert. It was a pain in the ass arranging that outing because of Mr. AOW's health at the time. But I just had to attend the debut of AFDI!

If Pamela isn't going to be at CPAC 2013, I see no point in my attending. So much of what goes on at CPAC is BS.

Reliapundit said...

good 4 u!