"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, January 10, 2013

MUSLIM PREACHER IN EGYPT SAYS CHRISTIAN WOMEN SHOULD WEAR VEIL OR GET RAPED

Daniel Greenfield at Front Page Magazine's written about Hisham el-Ashry, a Salafi Muslim cleric in Egypt who's at least honest about his hatred:
He always greeted me cheerily, with a “Salaam” and a handshake. Eventually, we achieved a sort of unconventional friendship. “I hate you,” he told me in August, with a smile. “I hate all Jews and Christians, anyone who is not a Muslim.”
Creepy. And what does he hope to enforce when Islam reaches its full height of horror in Egypt? According to the New English Review:
“I was once asked: If I came to power, would I let Christian women remain unveiled? And I said: If they want to get raped on the streets, then they can,” Ashry told Nahar TV last week.

Introducing a Saudi-style anti-vice police force to enforce Islamic law was “not a bad thing”, he said, and added: “In order for Egypt to become fully Islamic, alcohol must be banned and all women must be covered.”
And even then, they're still afraid of him. He once lived in the US, and was only booted in 2009 for immigration violations. But while he was there, he exploited the freedoms given to him simply to deny them to others. And now, people of his sick ilk plan to foist that totalitarian mindset upon Egypt.

No comments: