Romney Tax Returns Released, Left outraged Romney paid too MUCH in taxes, gave 30 percent to charity; Reid, Biden hardest hit. “Romney gave 30% of his income last year to charity. Yes, he’s clearly a greedy, selfish one-percenter who doesn’t care about the poor.”
If you really care, you don’t give money yourself. You get the government to force other people to give. That’s what true compassion is all about. Just ask Joe Biden.MORE:
- The Romneys’ effective tax rate for 2011 was 14.1%.
- The Romneys donated $4,020,772 to charity in 2011, amounting to nearly 30% of their income.
- The Romneys claimed a deduction for $2.25 million of those charitable contributions. …
- Regarding the Price Waterhouse Coopers letter covering the Romneys’ tax filings over 20 years, from 1990 – 2009:
- In each year during the entire 20-year period, the Romneys owed both state and federal income taxes.
- Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.
- Over the entire 20-year period, the lowest annual effective federal personal tax rate was 13.66%.
- Over the entire 20-year period, the Romneys gave to charity an average of 13.45% of their adjusted gross income.
- Over the entire 20-year period, the total federal and state taxes owed plus the total charitable donations deducted represented 38.49% of total AGI.
- During the 20-year period covered by the PWC letter, Gov. and Mrs. Romney paid 100 percent of the taxes that they owed.
REID MUST APOLOGIZE - FROM THE WELL OF THE SENATE.
NANCY PELOSI AND DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ SHOULD APOLOGIZE FROM THE WELL OF THE US HOUSE.
AND THE WHITE HOUSE SHOULD ISSUE AN APOLOGY.
ANYTHING LESS WILL JUST BE FURTHER CONFIRMATION THAT OBAMA AND REID AND PELOSI AND THE DNC ARE IMMORAL LYING SHAMELESS SCUM.