Today's left IS ENTIRELY conventional - not radical or revolutionary, and is all about conventional wisdom:
- It is conventional wisdom that CO2 is toxic and causing an impending global climate catastrophe.
- It is conventional wisdom that islam is a "religion of peace".
- It is conventional wisdom that the rich have too much and their greed is why there are poor people here and in the Third World.
- It is conventional wisdom that higher taxes could help solve the deficit.
- It is conventional wisdom that war never solved anything.
- It is conventional wisdom that people who dislike Obama's policies are really racists.
Boomers and X-gen's who think they're cool and unconventional, "with it", hip and "progressives" - and serious thinkers - should really reexamine their positions and received "wisdom".
Vapidly repeating the editorials in the NYTIMES or DNC talking points is nothing if it is not idiotic knee-jerk conventionality.
THINK I'M WRONG?
Well, there's a way to find out:
I suggest you start watching FOXNEWS, reading the WSJ and NRO, and listening to Mark Levin.
Pretend you are a juror on a case and that you're listening to BOTH sdies, the prosecution and the defense, then make up your own mind.
HEY: that's a radical idea: make up your own mind.
Bet you'll be surprised to find out what you really believe.
Another way to have your eyes opened is to take this test.
I DOUBLE DARE YOU!