The three members of the Jordanian Paralympian squad facing sex charges have been pulled out of this year's Paralympic Games.
Faisal Hammash, Omar Sami Qaradhi and Motaz Al-Junadi are charged with sex offences in Antrim [NORTHEREN IRELAND].
Locog said they had been told by the Jordanian National Paralympic Committee that they would not be entering the athletes into the games.
They said the athletes had returned to Jordan.Paralympian trio to miss Games
In a statement, the Jordanian National Paralympic Committee said the athletes would be sent to Amman.
It said that the President and Board of the Jordanian Paralympic Committee had decided that although the case would not be heard again in court until October, it "would be inappropriate for the accused athletes to compete at the London 2012 Paralympic Games".
The committee said it would continue to work closely with the Northern Ireland authorities to assist in their investigation and that its focus was now on preparing the remaining members of the squad for competition.
On Wednesday, a court in Coleraine, County Londonderry, heard that The King of Jordan has taken a personal interest in the case
A Jordanian embassy official offered bail sureties at the hearing.
Bail of £500 ($793) was granted with a surety of £5,000 ($7937) from the Jordanian government for each defendant.BETCYA THEY NEVER GO BACK FOR TRIAL....
PREVIOUS POST HERE.