"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, June 30, 2012

MESSAGE TO CASSIUS CLAY AND LEW ALCINDOR

WIKI:
Originally known as Cassius Clay, Ali changed his name after joining the Nation of Islam in 1964, subsequently converting to Sunni Islam in 1975, and more recently practicingSufism.[unreliable source?][5] ... 
 ... Ali stated that "War is against the teachings of the Holy Qur'an. I'm not trying to dodge the draft. We are not supposed to take part in no wars unless declared by Allah or The Messenger. We don't take part in Christian wars or wars of any unbelievers." He famously said in 1966: "I ain't got no quarrel with them Viet Cong... They never called me nigger."
GP:
“Cassius Clay is a slave name. I didn’t choose it and I don’t want it. I am Muhammad Ali, a free name - it means beloved of God, and I insist people use it when people speak to me and of me.”
IN FACT, SINCE CASSIUS CLAY/MUHAMMAD ALI'S ANCESTORS WERE CAPTURED AND SOLD INTO SLAVERY BY MUSLIMS IN AFRICA, HIS MUSLIM NAME IS ACTUALLY HIS SLAVE NAME - AS IT IS FOR ALL AFRICAN-AMERICANS AS A MATTER OF FACT..


WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICANS FREED THE SLAVES IN THE USA AND WHITE CHRISTIANS ABOLISHED THE SLAVE TRADE WORLDWIDE.


IF MUHAMMAD ALI REALLY WANTS HIS NAME TO PAY HOMAGE TO LIBERTY AND HUMAN DIGNITY, THEN HE SHOULD CHANGE IT BACK TO CASSIUS CLAY.


DITTO KAREEM ABDUL JABBAR.


AND THE REST OF THE AFRICAN-AMERICANS WHO TOOK MUSLIM NAMES.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I fail to understand why any blacks would convert to Islam.

Unknown said...

Cassius Marcellus Clay (October 19, 1810 – July 22, 1903), nicknamed The Lion of White Hall, was a Kentucky planter and politician who worked for abolition of slavery.

Unknown said...

Cassius Marcellus Clay (October 19, 1810 – July 22, 1903), nicknamed The Lion of White Hall, was a Kentucky planter and politician who worked for abolition of slavery.