"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, April 21, 2012

NEROBAMA GOES GOLFING AS THE NATION GOES DOWNHILL

TODAY - THE HILL:
The outing is the latest indication Obama doesn't intend to steer clear of the links in the face of recent criticisms from Mitt Romney that the president should be focusing more on the economy and less on the greens. 
"I must say I scratch my head at the capacity of the president to take four hours off on such a regular basis to go golfing," Romney told conservative radio host Bill Cunningham on Wednesday. "I would think you could kind of suck it up for four years, particularly when the American people are out of work."

OBAMA MUST THINK 
HE CAN CALL A MULLIGAN 
ON THE FIRST TERM 
AND WIN REELECTION.

1 comment:

Devan James said...

How dare him take a vacation from one of the most difficult jobs in the world!! Maybe you shouldn't take a vacation from your job to write this stupid crap. I say if he's not allowed to take a vacation then you're not allowed either.

I work 60-65 hours every week, and I deserve my 23 days off a year.