"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, October 30, 2011

SINCE EXPOSING CAIN AND PERRY AS POOR CANDIDATES, THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS' TRAFFIC IS DOWN 25%

SINCE EXPOSING CAIN AND PERRY AS POOR CANDIDATES, THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS' TRAFFIC IS DOWN 25%:

So be it.

I won't stop telling it like it is no matter how many people don't like it.
  • I lost traffic when I voraciously defended Terri Schiavo.
  • I lost traffic when I attacked Zip at Weasel Zippers for stealing posts and photoshops without hat-tips.
  • I lost traffic when I exposed as factually incorrect Instapundit's fixation on his imaginary "higher education bubble".
People like Reynolds, and ZIP and Cain and Perry and they don't like it when their "heroes" are exposed as fallible humans.

I don't give a hoot: I will continue to call them like I see them. When something looks like crap and smells like crap, then I will say it's crap - NO MATTER WHO THAT MIGHT OFFEND.

If you can't handle someone blogging like that then screw you. Go away and stick to blogs that always only agree with you.

IT IS A FACT: Cain and Perry have shown numerous times that they are not ready to take on Obama. I will continue to point that out.

Me and Ann Coulter might prefer and more conservative candidate than Mitt, but right now he's the best to take on Obama and win.

Cain has flip-flop-flip-flopped on abortion of all things -3 or 4 times, and his 999/909 plan sucks.

Perry has come off like an idiot at the debates and his attacks on Romney are adolescent at best - and his immigration stand sucks and he's weak on WW4.

I like Newt and think he'd make a great POTUS. But he's got way too much baggage to defeat Obama.

Bachmann and Santorum have about as much appeal to the broad electorate as OWS.

Of Romney was good enough for Rush and Levin and Hannity versus McCain (in 2007 - which was years after Romneycare was passed!), then he is certainly good enough against Obama.

Conservatives who say they will stay home rather than vote for Mitt are moronic scum in my book - no better than the OWS parasites. If they stay home then THEY are re-electing Obama.

REPEAT:

I will continue to call them like I see them. When something looks like shit and smells like shit - I will say it's shit.

No matter who the emperor is, you can count on me to scream that "THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!" when he struts around naked as a jaybird and even though everyone else might be cooing about his fine threads and exquisite regalia.

If you can't handle that than screw you.
Scram. Beat it.

But, if you want to check out a blog that's gonna dependably give you sharp analysis and blunt commentary, (you might disagree with occasionally) - then please come back and spread the word.

6 comments:

Pastorius said...

I agree. You keep doing what is right. Call 'em the way you see 'em.

The sick, sad thing is, the media, and big donors have much more to do with who becomes the nominee than what the people want.

No one wanted McCain.

A lot of people do like Romney. Of that, there is no doubt. But, Cain still has just as many people who like him, and yet 85% of Republican insiders would tell you, Romney will be the nominee. I suspect that number has never wavered much.

Frankly, the whole Republican field is a fucking joke. And, the Republicans don't really have much of a chance against Obama.

That's me calling 'em as I see 'em.

Reliapundit said...

OBAMA NEEDS TO PULL A RABBIT OUT OF HIS HAT TO WIN.

THE NAME OF THAT RABBIT IS IRAN.

AS IN ATTACKING IRAN.

Unknown said...

I Agree about the Iran 'bunny', he would go to any lenght to be reelected.Even if this might stop the oil flow and destroy America's economy.
What concerns loss of traffic lots of smaller blogs are experiancing this even well known ones , the one thing they all seems to have in common seems to be their anti Obama stand . I fear there are other 'forces' influencing traffic.But i do agree about speaking bluntly the truth , i always say 'take it or leave it'.
Will.

Always On Watch said...

One of the problems with blogging is that too many visitors and other bloggers want an echo chamber, some kind of pep rally site.

Recently, a blogger got all pissed off at me when I posted material about federal employees' salaries and retirement packages. I doubt that he'll ever return to my site. **sigh**

me208 said...

What I see is you all are playing into Soros' hands.

He may be one of the most evil human beings to ever have lived. But undeniable a very smart and diabolical one.

Ron Paul is either being bought out by Soros' and or his front people or is insane for considering a 3rd party run which is what 0bama needs to win with 40% a la Clinton.

And you, sad to say, are nothing more than a useful idiot if you believe Romney will EVER be president, you are in way over your head.

A sad time for America and the world instead of a healing and optimistic time. Another dark age will befall us. And you are merely a tool.

The only chance is for a united opposition which puts America first ahead of personal ambition and our candidate with whatever flaws, one who can be trusted to defend America against the Islamic threat and to help us achieve ENERGY INDEPENDENCE which will enable us to pay our debts so long as we CUT GOVT SPENDING. None of which Romney can be trusted to do.
I am not scared for you to say what you think, so long as you are open to consider being wrong. Nobody is perfect.

Reliapundit said...

soros doesn't wnt any gop candidate to win.

mitt would be better than obama and just fine with a gop senate and gop house.

the rest of the gop would lose to obama.

especially if conservatioves stay home if mitt gets the noimination.

mitt is okay with coulter, and was okay with rush and levin and hannity ion 2008 - years after romneycare went into affect.

so he is okay now.