"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, September 15, 2011

RIGHT ON CUE, THE MSM STARTS TO PREPARE THE GROUND FOR A THIRD PARTY RUN - (THE ONLY WAY THEIR CANDIDATE OBAMA CAN WIN)

I PREDICTED IT. AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

NOW THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA IS STARTING TO REV UP IT PARTISAN BULLHORN AND TRUMPET THE INEVITABILITY OF A THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE (THUS TRYING TO MAKE IT MORE LIKELY):

HOT AIR:

Matt Lewis -

Chuck Todd: There’ll be a third-party challenge if Perry’s the nominee

“If Perry’s the nominee,” Todd told Kornheiser, “I think there’s going to be be a serious effort of some sort of moderate Republican linking up with a conservative Democrat of trying to run in some sort of like, ‘let’s throw all the bums out — let’s crash the party,’ you know, a la [Ross] Perot …”

“I just continue to believe that’s what’s coming,” he said.

I PREDICTED THIS HERE - BASED ON COMPARING THE DEMS NY-20 WIN TO THEIR NY-09 LOSS.

I WAS THE ONLY BLOGGER TO DO IT.

REGULAR READERS KNOW WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME: AHEAD OF THE PACK WITH SHARP ANAYSIS AND BLUNT COMMENTARY. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, FOLLOW US, BOOKMARK US, BLOGROLL US.

No comments: