"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rapper Wyclef Jean "A Huge Fan" of Sarah Palin"

Wyclef Jean with Donna Karan

From Women's Wear Daily:
“I have to tell you this: I am a huge fan of Sarah Palin,” the former Fugee said. “Cause she’s rad. She’s shrewd. She’s cool. Because at the end of the day, I’m for the people, because this is the United States of America...this is what America’s really about. Anyone should have the right to say, ‘Look I can do the job and this is what qualifies me to do the job.’….Now my wife probably will debate and disagree with me.”

Seeming to sense a little bit of disbelief, he qualified his statement.

“I’m not saying she could be the next president, you know, but there’s something about her. Heavy debates in my house. Whenever I say Sarah Palin, people think I’m crazy, but I like her, I do. I can like whoever. This is America, right?”

1 comment:

Punditarian said...

Good pickup, Pastorius. Of note, Wyclef Jean was a candidate for the Presidency of Haiti, so he does know a thing or two about electoral politics from his own experience.