Russia's Ambassador to Beirut Alexander Zasypkin called for non-interference in Syria's internal affairs, stressing Russia's rejection of any resolutions that include sanctions against Syria because they will be counterproductive and hinder finding solutions.OBAMA IS OBLIGING THE RUSSIANS AND SCREWING THE SYRIANS AND MISSING A HUGE CHANCE TO DAMAGE IRAN'S HEGEMONY IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
The ambassador's remarks came in a statement on Saturday after meeting Lebanese care-taker Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Ali al-Shami.
Zasypkin said his country stands against interference in the internal affairs of countries and supports internal dialogue that comes up with solutions to problems in the Arab countries.
- THIS IS AS BIG A HELP TO IRAN AS WHEN OBAMA DID DIDDLY-SQUAT TO HELP THE IRANIANS DURING THEIR UPRISING.
- EFFECTIVELY, OBAMA IS AIDING IRAN - AND HAS BEEN FROM HIS INAUGURATION.
- IRAN HAS GOTTEN STRONGER AND STRONGER AND CLOSER TO GETTING NUKES.
- AND OBAMA HAS DONE NOTHING TO SLOW THIS - LET ALONE STOP IT.
- BY FAILING TO DO WHAT HE SHOULD DO, OBAMA HAS MADE US LESS SAFE.
- AS HE DID BY HALTING HARSH INTERROGATIONS.
- OBAMA'S PRIORITY SEEMS TO BE HIS PR AND NOT OUR SAFETY OR OUR VICTORY.