"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, March 26, 2011

ALLEGEDLY UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SLAMMING TERRORISTS

Melanie Phillips tells on Big Peace how some trumped up news arose that she was under investigation for her commentary on the jihadist savages who murdered the Fogel family, but it seems this was all phony news, for what reason I have no idea:
Next thing I knew was that the Guardian ran a story saying I was being investigated by the UK Press Complaints Commission, which had received two complaints about my remarks – and I had also been reported to the Bedfordshire police for racism.

This came as something of a surprise. If I was indeed being investigated, no-one had seen fit to tell me about it. Indeed, at time of writing I still have not heard whether either of these bodies is investigating these complaints at all. Stranger still was the involvement of the Bedfordshire police. I do not live in Bedfordshire, an area north of London. I have never had anything to do with the place. What could my remarks about the Itamar massacre possibly have to do with Bedfordshire?

A clue lay in the involvement in the Guardian story of a prominent British Muslim activist named Inayat Bunglawala. It was he who had reported me to the Bedfordshire police – and he lives in Bedfordshire.

It would appear that having taken exception to my blog, Bunglawala went to his local police force to complain about my views and expected them to take action against me as a result.

His complaint was that I had made a ‘generalised racist outburst against Arabs as a whole’. But this was ridiculous. I was obviously referring specifically to the perpetrators of the Itamar massacre and to the Palestinian Authority which incites such deeds Bunglawala claimed that if anyone had referred to the ‘moral depravity of the Jews’ and described them as being ‘savages’ they would face prosecution for racist hate speech.
Clearly, the Guardian wrote all this without even confirming that an investigation was really underway. This paper, of course, is one of the most vile apologists for Islamofascism, and we can't be too surprised they'd do this. But we shouldn't be surprised if Phillips were taken to court for her commentary either. This is Britain today, after all, and there's no telling if they'll abolish their libel tourism laws either, despite what was reported earlier.

A disgusting man indeed, this Bungalawa is, if he's going to try and suppress free speech about the causes for terrorism, which include his so-called religion. These type of people, along with the vicious media in the UK today, are just what'll bring it down.

No comments: