"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, February 20, 2011

DANNY GLOVER MUST BE JUST AS BAD AS MEL GIBSON

Actor Danny Glover recently appeared in a Turkish film rife with anti-Americanism. Now, he's appearing in a homegrown form of movie dealing with "Islamophobia", which might derive from the same places that coined the phrase "homophobia", the Muslim world's own hostility to gays and lesbians notwithstanding.

I can only conclude from this latest mess that Glover's of a standing just as reprehensible as Mel Gibson, his Lethal Weapon co-star. It makes me wonder what Mel's take on Islam is like too. I've got a feeling I wouldn't like what I might discover, were I to do some research on that awful actor who grew up in Australia.

And this is just one more reason why I don't want to see the Lethal Weapon movies ever again.

No comments: