"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, October 07, 2010

OBAMA THREATENS HAND TO HAND COMBAT AGAINST GOP

LEGAL INSURRECTION:
In Answer To Your Question, He's Not Going To Move To The Center

Well, it's not like it's been all love and kisses, even when he had overwhelming majorities. As reported by The L.A. Times:
Republican majority in Congress would mean "hand-to-hand combat" on Capitol Hill for the next two years, threatening policies Democrats have enacted to stabilize the economy, President Obama warned Wednesday.
Waiting for the media to scream about the incitement to violence by warning of "hand-to-hand combat."
I THINK THAT IF OBAMA DOESN'T MOVE TO THE CENTER, THAT THINGS WILL BE WORSE THAN HAND-TO-HAND.

THERE'S A SAYING: NEVER BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN-FIGHT.

IN CHICAGO, THEY SAY, IF THEY HAVE KNIVES, THEN WE BRING GUNS.

BY THREATENING US NOW, OBAMA IS ESSENTIALLY BRINGING A KNIFE TO A GUN-FIGHT.

I THINK - IN A FIGURATIVE SENSE - THIS VIDEO IS WHAT THE CONSERVATIVES WILL DO THE LIBERALS, AND WHAT THE GOP CONTROLLED CONGRESS WILL DO TO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS:



I POST THIS IN THE SAME SPIRIT AS OBAMA'S "HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT" COMMENT; I DO NOT MEAN IT LITERALLY. I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT WHEN OBAMA DRAWS HIS KNIFE THAT JOHN BOEHNER OR ANYONE ELSE SHOOT HIM WITH HIS GUN.

I MEAN THAT WHEN THE LIBERALS DRAW THEIR FIGURATIVE SWORDS, WE SHALL DRAW OUR FIGURATIVE GUNS.

MAYBE OUR YOUNG GUNS.

POST-SCRIPT: THAT GUY IN THE CLIP REALLY DOES RESEMBLE OBAMA, DOESN'T HE!? AND JONES REMINDS ME OF BOEHNER. (IS IT THE TAN?)

3 comments:

Juniper in the Desert said...

Beautiful! LOL!!

Always On Watch said...

Right now, in every speech he's making on the campaign trail, he's deprecating the GOP in all sorts of terms. Yesterday, BHO said something about not giving the keys to the GOP because the GOP doesn't know how to drive.

I'm sick, sick, sick of hearing the Scolder In Chief.

In fact, every time I hear his voice, I get totally pissed off.

I worry about my blood pressure.

Always On Watch said...

About hand-to-hand combat, bring it on!

Let's have bring-a-gun-to-work day. I suspect that Republican are better shots than Democrats.

There. I've said it.