THE LEFTISTS AND JIHADISTS HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON ON SO MANY ISSUES BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH STATISTS:
(Newsbusters) — Maher read the quote from bin Laden, which suggested the industrialized nations were at fault for the recent flooding in Pakistan.
“And his quote – show it there, he said, ‘Speaking about climate change is not a matter of intellectual luxury,’” Maher said, reading bin Laden’s quote. “‘The phenomenon is an actual fact. All the industrialized countries, especially the big ones, bear the responsibility for testimony global warming crisis.’”
And based on that statement, Maher determined bin Laden was worthy of praise because they agreed on an issue that Maher’s political opponents haven’t bought into.
“Well, I guess my question is, how come a guy in a cave gets it better than every Republican voting for the Senate?” Maher said.
That statement received applause from the “Real Time” in-studio audience, but later in the segment, Maher suggested bin Laden was speaking out in goodwill to draw attention to this crisis in Pakistan because it really didn’t get a lot of coverage in the media.
- AND THEY ARE BOTH STATISTS BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH UTOPIANIST IDEOLOGIES,
- AND BELIEVE FERVENTLY THAT THEIR IDEOLOGY CAN BRING ABOUT UTOPIA
- -- AND THAT THEREFORE THEY NEED A STRONG STATE TO OPPRESS ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT STANDS BETWEEN THE CURRENT MESS AND THE UTOPIA THEY CAN BRING INTO THE WORLD.
- THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE GENOCIDAL TYRANTS:
- WHEN YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE WORLD PERFECT BY UNILATERALLY MAKING THE RULES
- AND BY ERADICATING EVERYONE WHO GETS IN THE WAY,
- YOU ACTUALLY TRY TO GET RID OF EVERYONE IN THE WAY.
AND ANOTHER THING:
- BILL MAHER IS A POSTMODERN LEFTIST UTOPIANIST, ERGO: MAHER AND BIN LADEN ARE IDEOLOGICAL ALLIES.
- BILL MAHER'S HUMOR IS POSTMODERNIST TOO: IT'S ALL SARCASM AND CYNICISM WHICH PUTS DOWN THE WEST: OUR RELIGIONS, OUR FREE MARKETS, OUR INDUSTRIALISM.
- BIN LADEN SHARES THIS HATRED OF THE WEST TOO.