"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, July 22, 2010

SHERROD AGREES WITH THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS: OBAMA IS NOT AN AFRICAN AMERICAN

SHERROD:
Obama 'Is Not Someone Who Has Experienced What I Have Experienced Through Life'

Shirley Sherrod, the woman at the center of the racism storm that has consumed Washington the past few days, told me she doesn’t know if President Obama supports her, but she welcomes the opportunity to talk to him about it, and to offer a few lessons of her own.

“I can’t say that the president is fully behind me, I would hope that he is…I would love to talk to him,” Sherrod said on "GMA."

“He is not someone who has experienced what I have experienced through life, being a person of color. He might need to hear some of what I could say to him,” she told me. “I don’t know if that would guide him in a way that he deals with others like me, but I at least would like to have the opportunity to talk to him about it.”

No word yet from the White House on whether the President will call Sherrod.

OBAMA HASN'T EXPERIENCED IT BECAUSE HE DID NOT GROW UP ION A GHETTO OR WITHIN A BLACK EXPERIENCE; HE GREW UP IN INDONESIA AND IN A PRIVILEGED INTEGRATED COMMUNITY IN HAWAII.

IN FACT, NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN OBAMA'S FAMILY HAD ANY DIRECT EXPERIENCE OF ANY AFRICAN-AMERICAN SORT EVER.

THEY WERE NOT HERE DURING SLAVERY, NOR JIM CROW, NOR DID THEY HAVE ANY ROLE IN THE US CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

THE BIGGEST LIE OBAMA TOLD TO THE AMERICAN ELECTORATE WA S THAT HE WAS AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN.

WHEN OBAMA WAS "CONVERTED"/"BAPTIZED" AT REV WRIGHT'S "CHURCH" HE CONVERTED TO AFRICAN-AMERICAN, NOT CHRISTIANITY!

PREVIOUS POSTS HERE AND HERE AND HERE.

1 comment:

Amusing Bunni said...

She also said she "tolerates" us.
Bad choice of word, Shirl.....you "tolerate"
things you don't like!