"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Franco Zefferlli: "I'm Homosexual, and I'm Against Homosexual Marriage - Children Need A Mother And A Father"

From Minuto Digital (translated by Google):
In an interview published in the "Magazine" de "El Mundo" Franco Zeffirelli recalls that he is gay and who is against gay marriage, in his opinion, is "a provocation, a way of attacking the Church."

"I'm Homosexual, and I'm against homosexual marriage."

"I find it horrendous the Gay Pride parade and I was very upset that there are people who want to convert a private matter into a political issue."

"I am against adoption by homosexuals, a child needs a father and a mother."
"Berlusconi is a formidable and a politician whom I respect"
Now, that's what I call coming out of the closet.

No comments: