"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BY SUPPORTING MEXICO AGAINST THE USA AND ARIZONA, 7 ARIZONA STATE LEGISLATORS HAVE VIOLATED THEIR OATH OF OFFICE

BY JOINING WITH MEXICAN OFFICALS TO FILE A SUIT AGAINST THEB STATE OF ARIZONA, THESE SEVEN ARIZONA STATE LEGISLATORS HAVE VIOLATED THEIR OATH OF OFFICE:
(El Semanario via Google Translate):

NOGALES, May 25, 2010 .- To reverse the effects of SB-1070, legislators in Mexico and the U.S. (EU) have agreed to submit an appeal to the Interamerican Commission on Human Rights (IACHR), since this initiative criminalises migration with racial profiling in the state of Arizona.

THE THIS:

Update: It looks to me like this action may have violated the oath of office required of all elected officials in AZ.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution and laws of the State of Arizona, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and defend them against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge the duties of the office of ______________ according to the best of my ability, so help me God (or so I do affirm).

HERE ARE ARE THE SEDITIOUS SEVEN:
  • Amanda Aguirre
  • Linda Brown
  • Linda Lopez
  • Manuel “Manny” Alvarez
  • Manny Ruiz,
  • Martin Porchas
  • Rick Flores
  • Rudy Molera
THEY SHOULD HAVE RESIGNED FIRST.

I THINK THE GOVERNOR OUGHT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

AT THE VERY LEAST THEY SHOULD BE IMPEACHED.

VIA HOT AIR.

1 comment:

Juniper in the Desert said...

They are all muslim - I mean Spanish!

What a surprise! More 5th columnists.