"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I GUESS PUTIN JUST CAN'T HELP IT IF HE'S LUCKY...

Putin sure is lucky:
  • All those journalists who went after him and coincidentally died under strange circumstances.
  • Litvinenko got a dose of a rare isotope and died.
  • Khodorkovsky got caught breaking the law.
  • Ukraine's upstart pro-western politician got a lethal dose of PCB's - but lived - but he's gone now.
  • Kyrgyzstan has a revolution - and will soon kick the USA out.
  • Obama agreed to stand down on Missile Defense for eastern Europe and signed and nuke treaty and changed the USA"s nuke strategy.
  • And a jet with all of Poland's right-wing leaders crashes.
Putin can't help it if he's lucky.

DINOCRAT said it first and best.

But then - there's always Dylan:
Someone’s got it in for me, they’re planting stories in the press
Whoever it is I wish they’d cut it out but when they will I can only guess.
They say I shot a man named Gray and took his wife to Italy,
She inherited a million bucks and when she died it came to me.
I can’t help it if I’m lucky.




(FROM BLOOD ON THE TRACKS - ONE OF THE GREATEST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME.)

Bottom-line: Putin is SO lucky and Obama behaves like Putin's bitch.

No comments: