She was lucky to be alive.
Now, Chevy is recalling 1.3 million cars because of this steering problem.
The thing is, there is NO SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OTHER THAN FOR A MECHANIC TO FIX IT.
THERE IS AN INSTANTANEOUS SOLUTION TO THE TOYOTA PROBLEM; PUT THE CAR IN NEUTRAL AND APPLY THE BRAKES.
IF you owned a Toyota and it actually malfunctioned in the way the LA Times and the rest of the MSM say it malfunctions, you have a solution.
The MSM won't tell you the solution, but we here at Astute Bloggers have told you the solution for the past five months.
Let's break this down.The MSM is covering up the problem for Government Motors and it's shareholders in the Obama Administration.
1) Chevy has a real problem with its steering system and the problem is potentially deadly -
Toyota problem has an instantaneous solution
2) Toyota's problem is NOT electronic in nature. Instead it is a potential problem with floor mats which bunch up (sometimes) and hold the accelerator pedal down. Toyota addresses the problem (if you it crops up) by adding a tighter tension spring to your car.
The Chevy problem IS electronic in nature. The computer system in the Chevy Cobalt misfires, and the car is left without steering.
3) The Toyota problem is only deadly if you are a god damned moron.
The Chevy problem could kill anyone at any time.
4) The MSM tells you about the Toyota problem.
They won't tell you about the Chevy problem.
5) Toyota is owned by a Japanese corporation and its stockholders.
Chevy is owned by GM which is owned by the U.S. Government.
Meanwhile, the MSM is doing it's damndest to destroy the Toyota Motor Corporation; the biggest seller AND manufacturer of automobiles in the United States.
The Socialist government is attempting to steal market share from a legitimate Capitalist business.
Welcome to Obamaville; the company town of Government Motors. Step right this way. We have accomodations waiting for you.
We're all Tom Joad now.