Gateway Pundit has the story.
THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS' index of postings about Van Jones
How will the lamestream media handle the news of the resignation of BHO's Green-Jobs Czar?
You remember Van Jones, right? He said, "Republicans are assholes."
But those words weren't the cause of his resignation.
He's also a black supremacist and a 9/11 Truther.
In case you haven't already seen this video, below is just one of many clues to his resignation:
The spin (translation: damage control) begins this morning on Meet the Press; David Axelrod is the scheduled guest. I wonder if he'll say that people getting all wee-weed up led to the resignation? Heh.
More importantly, Epaminondas of Infidel Bloggers Alliance reminds us of the REAL story, the story of much more than that of Van Jones.
One more video to close this post (from Politico, which also has an article):
Robert Byrd, of all people! Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
- AWESOME NEWS AOW!
- WE GOT THAT COMMIE BASTID!
- AND THE MSM DIDN'T EVEN REPORT THE CONTROVERSY!
- JUST LIKE THAT CHARLES FREEMAN!
- MESSAGE TO OBAMA AND HIS OBAMANISTAS: WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!
- EXIT QUESTION: SHOULDN'T VALERIE JARRETT AND RAHM RESIGN FOR HIRING THIS MAN DESPITE ALL HE DID AND ALL THEY KNEW ABOUT HIM!?
GREAT ROUND UP HERE.
AND HERE AT MEMEORANDUM.