"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Five-Part Video Series Examines Barack Obama’s Eligibility to Serve as President

Call me a kook, a right-wing nutjob, whatever, but in more than two-dozen posts during the past two years, I’ve looked at the issue of Barack Obama’s eligibility to serve as president of the United States. Today, I offer a five-part video series, Barack Obama: A Question of Eligibility, that includes interviews with several individuals who’ve looked into the matter in great detail. If you think you already know all of the answers related to this controversy, I challenge you to watch all five videos below with an open mind…as if our nation’s future was at stake. Because it is…

PART 1 of 5


PART 2 of 5


PART 3 of 5


PART 4 of 5



PART 5 of 5



After watching the videos above, I implore you to share this post with others. It's time to demand Constitutional justice and to demand Obama produce his long-form birth certificate. If he doesn't, he should be declared illegitimate.

FYI: To read the aforementioned two-dozen posts I've written on the subject, click here.

No comments: