"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, July 03, 2009

Oath Keepers Publishes ‘Orders We Will Not Obey’

Though some might judge me a conspiracy nut for even posting this piece, I care little about what others think when I know something is right and just. After all, a majority of Americans voted for Barack Obama, proving anything is possible.

Anyway, someone visited Bob McCarty Writes today and, while here, posted a link in a comment below an NRA-related post. Normally, I delete comments like that one that consist entirely of a link directing people away from my blog and to another site. Today, however, I checked out the linked-to site and decided to share a portion of what it offers on this Independence Day Eve.

It turns out that visiting that site was worth my time. Read about it here.

No comments: