- (1) There was a video of his mentor of 20 years - Jeremiah Wright - damning America to the CHEERS of the members of Obama's church,
- and (2) a video of Obama's first major Freudian slip - when he referred to his own "Muslim faith" during the George Stephanopoulas show,
- and (3) a video of Obama calling America "one of the world's largest Muslim nations",
- and (4) a video of infamous Black Muslim Farrakhan - who is also Obama's neighbor for 20 years - calling Obama the messiah,
- and (5) a video of Obama not saying the pledge or even putting his hand on his heart as the other Dem candidates all did.
•  Mr. Obama referred four times in his speech to "the Holy Koran." Non-Muslims -- even pandering ones -- generally don't use that Islamic formulation.To make it an even TEN, let's add the famous quote he gave Kristof:
•  Mr. Obama established his firsthand knowledge of Islam (albeit without mentioning his reported upbringing in the faith) with the statement, "I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed." Again, "revealed" is a depiction Muslims use to reflect their conviction that the Koran is the word of God, as dictated to Muhammad.
•  Then the president made a statement no believing Christian -- certainly not one versed, as he professes to be, in the ways of Islam -- would ever make. In the context of what he euphemistically called the "situation between Israelis, Palestinians and Arabs," Mr. Obama said he looked forward to the day ". . . when Jerusalem is a secure and lasting home for Jews and Christians and Muslims, and a place for all of the children of Abraham to mingle peacefully together as in the story of Isra, when Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) joined in prayer."
Now, the term "peace be upon them" is invoked by Muslims as a way of blessing deceased holy men. According to Islam, that is what all three were - dead prophets. Of course, for Christians, Jesus is the living and immortal Son of God.
 ... Even more troubling were the commitments the president made in Cairo to promote Islam in America. For instance, he declared: "I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.
"Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”One of these might have been excused, but ten cannot be and shouldn't be.
BLAIR SERVED AS PM OF BRITAIN FOR TEN YEARS - LABOUR'S LONGEST SERVING PM, AND THE ONLY ONE TO WIN THREE CONSECUTIVE ELECTIONS.
ALL THE TIME HE WAS MARRIED TO A CATHOLIC AND FREQUENTLY ATTENDED CATHOLIC MASS. AND ALL THE TIME HE DENIED HE WAS GOING TO CONVERT.
BUT AS SOON AS HE LEFT OFFICE HE CONVERTED.
MIGHT OBAMA DO THE SAME?
OR MAYBE - IF HE'S REALLY A MUSLIM ALREADY, (OR MERELY A QUASI-CHRISTIAN/"BLACK LIBERATIONIST"), HE WILL CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY! HEH!