"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, June 28, 2009

JUST AS I PREDICTED: VIOLENT CLASHES IN BEIRUT

JPOST: Hariri supporters clash with Hizbullah

In the first outbreak of violence since this month's election, supporters of Lebanon's Prime Minister-designate Saad Hariri clashed with Hizbullah gunmen in the streets of Beirut on Sunday, security officials said.

The officials said one woman was killed and at least three people were wounded, including a Lebanese soldier.

Automatic rifle fire and three explosions were heard in the brief gunbattle that underlined the continued sectarian tensions despite recent pledges by political leaders to work together. Those pledges followed a bruising election campaign.

Lebanese troops cordoned off the Aisha Bakkar neighborhood in the capital's Muslim sector and deployed in force to restore calm Sunday evening, security officials said on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the media. They said the dead victim was a 30-year-old woman shot outside her home.

I PREDICTED THIS ON 6/21, AND AGAIN HERE AND HERE AND HERE.

I FELT IRAN WOULD USE THEIR STOOGES TO DIVERT ATTENTION FOR THE DOMESTIC STRIFE AND TO PIN DOWN THEIR FOES - MEANING US AND OUR ALLIES.

I WAS RIGHT.
  • I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO PREDICTED THIS.
  • REPEAT: I WAS RIGHT.
  • REGULAR READERS KNOW I HAVE AN UNUSUALLY GOOD RECORD OF PREDICTIONS.
  • SPREAD THE WORD; BOOKMARK US; BLOGROLL US.
WARNING: I HAVE A FEELING THAT WE AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET: I THINK IRAN IS PLANNING A MUCH BIGGER COUNTER-PUNCH TO MAKE THEM INVULNERABLE: A NUCLEAR TEST.

I'D GUESS THAT THEY PROBABLY WANT AN ADDITONAL YEAR TO DO THIS BUT THE UNREST IS CAUSING THEM TO PUSH UP THEIR PLANS.

I EXPECT IT IN MONTHS. MONTHS DURING WHICH IRAN WILL MAKE THEIR STIIGES IN LEBANON AND IRAQ AND GAZA TO EXPLODE THE REGION IN VIOLENCE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey now, give me a little credit as I've posted about this, too. After all, I am a Middle East/Central Asia analyst and any time I put out information on this stuff, I get no hits.

You are right though. Iran is also planning for more than a nuke test. There Hezbollah invaders are in all parts of the Middle East attempting to get footholds in Egypt, Saudi, Pakistan, and many, many others.

Iran wants to be the next big superpower, and they will play their hand by first establishing themselves as the leader of the Caliphate. Shiites have an axe to grind with the Sunnis.

Reliapundit said...

okay: wanna start xposting here?

Unknown said...

IF you want me to, I will.

Unknown said...

OOh!!! Thank you for this opportunity. I'll start soon. Thanks