"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TO THAT UGLY SKANKY LEFT-WING NO-TALENT PIECE OF CRAP GAROFALO: STFU!


Garofalo: No, seriously, tea partiers are racists
The evidence: A single sign she saw at a single rally which, as Ace notes, almost certainly didn’t have any racial intent.

But if St. Janeane, virtuous progressive, saith there be racism, then racism there be.

My favorite part is when she wonders why tea partiers weren’t out in the streets last year protesting Bush’s then-record budget deficit;

a better question, one Griff Jenkins lamentably didn’t think of, is why leftists who grumbled about Bush’s spending aren’t out in the streets now that Obama’s quadrupled it. Below the clip of Garofalo you’ll find the MoveOn ad from last March that Red State rediscovered last month. I’m surprised it hasn’t gotten more traction in conservative media, so perfectly does it capture liberal hypocrisy on this topic.
I WAS AT THE NYC TEA PARTY AND I AM NO RACIST.
  • I MARCHED WITH DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOR.
  • AND I BROKE BREAD WITH BLACK PANTHERS.
  • I GREW UP WITH BLACKS AS NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS.
  • 15 YEARS AGO, I THREW A BIG 40TH BIRTHDAY BASH IN HARLEM.
  • SO GAROFALO - YOU UGLY STINKY SKANKY NO TALENT PIECE OF SHIT:
  • GO FUCK YOURSELF.
  • YOU ARE AN IGNORANT STUPID UGLY BITCH.
I AM A FORMER LEFTIE WHO SAW THE LIGHT:
  • THE BLACK FAMILY SURVIVED SLAVERY, JIM CROW, TWO WORLD WARS,
  • BUT NOT THE "GREAT SOCIETY" OR THE WELFARE STATE.
  • LEFTISM FAILED - AND IT HURT BLACKS THE MOST.
  • I SUPPORT WHAT WORKS: NOT MARX, BUT HAYEK AND FRIEDMAN;
  • NOT LIBERAL BIG SPENDING, BUT REAGAN AND THATCHER AND LOW TAXES AND SMALL GOVERNMENT.
  • THAT'S WHAT TEAS PARTIES WERE ALL ABOUT.

1 comment:

Conservative Black Woman said...

LOL, thank you for saying that! OMG, her stupidity and the stupidity of most liberals is just mind-numbing.