"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, May 07, 2009

OBAMA'S NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR IS AN OUTSIDER IN THE WHITE HOUSE


WASH POST:
"I'm not only an outsider, but I'm a 20-years-older-than-anybody-around outsider," Jones said. "I'm a former general. And it took me a while to get the president to call me by my first name. Now, I'm 'Hey, you,' " he said with a laugh.

"But there is a generational thing here. There is a process thing here. I'm used to staffs, and I'm used to a certain order. I'm used to people having certain roles. And so there's a very natural adjustment period."

"My calculus was that it would take six months," Jones said. "We're about halfway there, and I think every week gets a little better."
THIS IS NOT SURPRISING, BUT DISAPPOINTING NEVERTHELESS.

JONES HAS ONE OF THE THREE OR FOUR MOST IMPORTANT JOBS IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND HE AND OBAMA AND THE WHITE HOSUE STAFF ARE STILL NOT IN-SYNCH.

THIS TELLS US EVERYTHING WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT OBAMA IS TRUE: HE'S A HARCORE DOVE WHO DOESN'T REALLY GIOVE A CRAP ABOUT OUR NATIONAL DEFENSE; LIKE EVERY "GOOD" POSTMODERNIST, HE WANTS THE USA BROUGHT DOWN A NOTCH.

HE'S SUCCEEDING!

DISSENT ACCORDINGLY!

No comments: