"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Natural Gas Industry Deserves Second Look

On numerous occasions during the past three years, I've used this space to advocate on behalf of the nation's energy producers. Today, I advocate on behalf of one producer, Williams, and contend that individuals in the anti-fossil fuels community should take a second look at how this trailblazing company in the natural gas industry does business.

My contention stems from the findings of a two-day trip I took to Western Colorado this week at the invitation and expense of the American Petroleum Institute. While visiting places like Parachute Field and Rulison Field, I was able to take an up-close look at Williams' natural gas facilities in the Piceance (pronounced “pee-ahnce,” not “Pic-ee-ahnce”) Basin.

Click here to learn more in my first post in a series about the nation's natural gas industry.

No comments: