TELEGRAPH: Geert Wilders to sue Jacqui Smith over decision to deport controversial film-maker
Dutch MP Geert Wilders is "seriously considering" taking steps to sue Jacqui Smith over her decision to ban the controversial film-maker from the UK.THE FILM HAS NO COMMENTARY; ITS NARRATION IS COMPRISED STRICTLY OF QUOTES THE KORAN AS IT SHOWS SEVERAL JIHADIST ATROCITIES WHICH ARE IN HARMONY WITH THE KORAN.
The legal action would have the backing of the Dutch Government, in a move which could aggravate the diplomatic row over the ban between London and Amsterdam.
Mr Wilders said he was looking to take legal action against the Home Secretary for "blatant discrimination" in the High Court or International Court in the Hague.
The Dutch Politician and film maker was sent back to Holland on Thursday night after trying to enter Britain to show his anti Muslim film Fitna in the House of Lords.
Mr Wilders had been invited to Westminster by Ukip peer Lord Pearson to show is 17 minute film Fitna, which criticise the Koran as a "facist book".
Mr Wilders is being encouraged to sue the Government by Maxime Verhagen, the Dutch foreign minister who is still furious with the Home Office's decision.
He said he would back Wilders in a possible decision to bring a case against the British Government's "disgraceful decision".
Mr Verhagen said: "Everybody, but especially a Parliamentarian from an European Union member country, has the right to freedom of speech."
In the film Mr Wilders, whose Freedom Party holds nine of the 120 seats in the Dutch Parliament made the film Fitna, juxtaposes images of the Koran with footage of the 9/11 twin tours attacks and other terrorist atrocities.
- THE LEFTIST BRITS CONDEMNING WILDERS FOR THE FILM ARE LIKE THE LEFTIST CANADIANS WHO CONDEMNED MARK STEYN FOR "HATE-SPEECH" FOR QUOTING - IN HIS EXPOSITORY BOOK "AMERICA ALONE" - A HATEFUL MULLAH.
- CONDEMNING GEERT WILDERS AND MARK STEYN IS DHIMMITUDE, PURE AND SIMPLE.
- STEYN WON HIS CASE. GEERT WILDERS WILL WIN, TOO.
- THE BRITISH FOREIGN SECRETARY - A LEFTIST WHO VIGOROUSLY DEFENDS THE HOME SECRETARY'S DECISION TO DEPORT GEERT WILDERS - ADMITTED IN AN INTERVIEW WITH THE BBC (IN A SEGMENT NOT AIRED!!!) THAT HE HAD NEVER EVEN SEEN FITNA!
*******Major Update - REPEAT*******MAJOR UPDATE - 9:50PM - 2/14/09:
- THEY JUST TOOK DOWN THIS 46 SECOND YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MILIBAND ADMITTING HE HAD NEVER EVEN WATCHED FITNA ONCE.
CRITICIZING THINGS THEY'VE NEVER SEEN IS TYPICAL LEFTIST BULLSHIT:
- THIS IS VERY REMINISCENT OF RACHEL MADDOW'S ATTACK ON FOX NEWS EVEN THOUGH SHE ADMITTED SHE HAD NEVER EVER WATCHED IT.
KNOWINGLY OR NOT, THE LEFT IS THE FIFTH COLUMN FOR THE JIHADISTS.