"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, December 11, 2008

WAFA SULTAN GOES INTO HIDING AFTER AN INTERVIEW WITH DUBAI TV?

Take a look at this TV news clip that may be from MEMRI, first aired in Dubai, where Wafa Sultan tells them what she thinks. But with that told, here's what Andrew Bostom, who first wrote the letter with the link passed on to me by another writer, has to say:
This story is NOT reassuring.

I know the courageous woman Wafa Sultan. As a result of this appearance she had to go into hiding--HERE in the US!

That is how bad things have gotten.

Andy Bostom
And that's why citizens have to start calling for the expulsion of any Islamofascists who may have threatened her.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

She's had to go into hiding AGAIN???

Pastorius said...

She has been in hiding. I think this might be an old story, unless maybe Avi knows something we don't know.

Avi Green said...

I got the letter forwarded to me from another blogger who presented what Bostom had to say. Beyond that, I don't know enough about this.