"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, December 01, 2008

OBAMA REPEATS LEFTIST LIE: "WE WILL RESTORE OUR ALLIANCES"

OBAMA:
"Hillary's appointment is a sign to friend and foe of the seriousness of my commitment to renew American diplomacy and restore our alliances," Obama declared.
Barry is implying that our alliances are in bad shape. YO, BARRY: WHAT F*CKING ALLIANCE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

Our Alliances are in fine shape. In fact, Europe has recently elected more CONSERVATIVE and PRO-AMERICAN leaders. NATO is strong. Our ties to Israel have never been stronger.

I really think Obama means he will KOWTOW to FOREIGNERS more and to the UN more instead of charting a robsut pro-USA agenda and bold pro-liberty and pro-universal rights agenda.

Obama would turn us into a tepid version of France only with with bad food. And which sucks up to Russia and Iran.

1 comment:

Pastorius said...

Funny joke about the food,

but ...

I found that I got better food in London and New York, than I did in Paris.

Why?

Because Paris basically only has French food.

If you want to vacation for a long period of time, the best places to eat are very cosmopolitan cities, where you can get Chinese, Italian, Moroccan, Greek, Indian, and all the other varieties.

Now, the Parisian women, on the other hand ...

Ooh La La!

Am I right, or am I right,

Best Asses in the World.