"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, September 07, 2008

IDEOLOGY TRUMPS BUSINESS AT GOOGLE

Watching the Google Ads banner for the past couple of weeks, I thought that the business department had finally won out over the commissars, replacing lefty ads which our readers aren't likely to click with some more mainstream ads. Now I see they're back topping off our front page with ads for the Obamessiah. I don't know if they think it's cute, if their ad-selection algorithms are a mess, or if they are deliberately trying to starve the conservative blogosphere. But I have noticed.

1 comment:

Reliapundit said...

YUP, THEY REVERTED TO THEIR LEFTYIST WAYS...

IT'S A WAY FOR THEM TO THUMB THEIR NOSES AT US AND DEPRIVE US OF INCOME.

SCUM.

THIS IS WHY I DROPPED THEM FOR SO LONG.