The Syro-Iranian axis enflaming various battlefields in the region, from Basra to Gaza, has instructed its proxy local force on the Lebanese battlefield to surge against the pro-Western Government of Fuad Seniora. The Lebanese Government had asked Hezbollah to remove cameras installed inside the international airport and to begin the dismantling of a parallel telephone communications system. In addition, the Government removed the Airport commanding officer for collaboration with the terror group.RTWT.
Within 24 hours, the "Hizb's" commander Hassan Nasrallah reacted and launched his coup. In a press conference he declared war against the Government and accused it of being an "agent of the Americans." A few hours after, Hezbollah's Special Forces and snipers tightened their grip around the Airport and moved into Sunni West Beirut. They seized the strategically located neighbourhood of Ra's al Nabaa overlooking both (Christian and Muslim) sides of the capital, fought their way into Hamra Street and practically controlled more than 90% of West Beirut. By midnight, half a million Lebanese Sunnis found themselves under an Iranian-sponsored "occupation."
- FROM BASRA TO GAZA, THE AXIS OF ISLAMOFASICTS IS ATTACKING THE FREE WORLD.
- WE SHOULD FIGHT BACK.
- WE HAVE ENOUGH FIREPOWER TO DESTROY THEM; LET'S USE IT.
- THE LONGER WE WAIT THE WORSE WILL BE THE COSTS.
- WE SHOULD ISSUE AN ULTIMATUM TO HIZBALLAH: WITHDRAW OR FACE BOMBARDMENT FROM THE USA AND ISRAEL - AND ANNIHILATION.
- IRAN WILL GET THE MESSAGE.