- A QUOTE IN BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JUNIOR'S FIRST BOOK.
- FROM OBAMA'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
- WRITTEN A DECADE BEFORE HE WOULD EVEN CONSIDER RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE USA.
“It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-au-Prince see in a year, where white folks’ greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere…That’s the world! On which hope sits!”And so it went, a meditation on a fallen world. While the boys next to me doodled on their church bulletin, Reverend Wright spoke of Sharpsville and Hiroshima, the callousness of policy makers in the White House and in the State House.
- THIS PROVES THAT OBAMA LIED TODAY WHEN HE CLAIMED THAT HE HAD NEVER HEAR WRIGHT PREACH IN A RACIST WAY. NYTIMES:
“The statements that Rev. Wright made that are the cause of this controversy were not statements I personally heard him preach while I sat in the pews of Trinity or heard him utter in private conversation,” he said.
- THAT'S A LIE. OBAMA NOT ONLY HEARD A RACIST SPEECH BY WRIGHT - IN PERSON, HE DID WORSE: HE ACTUALLY PRAISED A RACIST DIATRIBE BY WRIGHT.
HIS POTENTIAL ELECTION IS A REAL AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE REPUBLIC.