- MCCAIN HAS BEEN OPERATED ON TWICE FOR MALIGNANT CANCER.
According to Associated Press releases (August 2000), U.S. Senator and war hero John McCain has been found to have a dangerous form of skin cancer, melanoma, for the second time. ... Melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer and is frequently associated with prolonged exposure of the skin to sunlight.
THE SURGERY IN 2003 WAS A RECURRENCE; HE ALREADY HAD SURGERY FOR MALIGNANT MELANOMA A FEW YEARS BEFORE.Senator John McCain of Arizona sailed through five and a half hours of surgery for two malignant melanomas today without complications and with no immediate indication that the cancer had spread, his doctors said.
The operation involved removal of two malignant melanomas from his left temple and left upper arm along with lymph nodes from his neck and a portion of his salivary gland.
- HE COULD GET IT AGAIN - AND IT COULD COME BACK WORSE.
- IT HAS ALREADY SPREAD TO HIS GLANDS ONCE.
- AND HE'S NOW 70 YEARS OLD. THE AGE HIS FATHER WAS WHEN HE DIED.
- YOU CAN SEE THE AGE AND ILLNESS ON HIS SCARRED FACE.
- IS THIS THE KIND OF MAN WE WANT TO BE PRESIDENT?
- LOOK AT HIS LEFT JAW LINE AND THE CHEEKBONE.
- ON THE LEFT, THE LINES TO HIS FACE ARE CLEAN AND FINE AND SYMMETRICAL.
- ON THE RIGHT - TAKEN A FEW YEARS AGO - HIS FACE IS SCARRED AND MISSHAPEN.
- HE HAS A BIG SCAR AND IT LOOKS LIKE AN IMPLANT.
- HE LOOKS LIKE A SICK, CANCEROUS MEAN OLD LIBERAL OLD MAN.
I SUSPECT MCCAIN IS NOT FIT FOR THE OFFICE BASED ON HIS CANCEROUS HISTORY.
I DEMAND HE RELEASE HIS MEDICAL RECORDS AT ONCE.