- THE LIB MCCAIN AND PREACHER HUCKSTERBEE WILL BE IN A VIRTUAL TIE FOR FIRST.
- AND MITT AND FRED WILL BE IN A VIRTUAL TIE FOR SECOND.
AND... EVERYONE DECLARES HIMSELF A WINNER.
*******UPDATE - 7PM:
SO FAR... IT LOOKS LIKE MY PREDICTION - (AND I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD TO MAKE IT) - WAS RIGHT ON:
BASED ON EXIT POLLS, CNN says it's a close race for #1 in South Carolina between McCain and Huckabee and for #3 between Thompson and Romney, but too close to call.
Will the polls closed in South Carolina, Sen. John McCain and former Gov. Mike Huckabee are locked in tight battle for first place in the state's GOP primary, with former Gov. Mitt Romney and former Sen. Fred Thompson battling it out for third.
- WHY WAS I THE ONLY ONE TO PREDICT THIS?
- SIMPLE: I'M SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR.
- AND SMARTER THAN THE ABOVE AVERAGE BLOGGER.
- AND I LIKE RASMUSSEN POLLING.
UPDATE #2 - 10PM: LOOKS LIKE I WAS WRONG. SIGH. (UNLESS HUCKERPHONY STARTS DOING BETTER IN A HURRY!)