I don't frequently recommend articles over at the Stuffington Roast, but Paul Loeb's latest ("Hillary Clinton's Sleaze Parade") is worth the time. Loeb has assembed a veritable database of sleaze related to the Hillary campaign, including:
* Hired Burston-Marsteller's CEO, the PR firm known for its union-busting activities
* Received donations from Rupert Murdoch and massive amounts of dough from defense, oil and health care companies
* Accepted money from fugitive Norman Hsu, tainted database guru Vin Gupta, alleged bribery specialist Dickie Scruggs, the Tan family (international sweatshop owners), and Peter Paul
* Used mailers that intentionally distorted Barack Obama's positions on abortion-related legislative votes
* Through proxies, worked the court system to discourage participation by voters inclined towards Obama and Edwards, most recently on the Vegas Strip
* In various settings, refused to answer hard questions while planting questions repeatedly
The list goes on and on and on.