"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, September 20, 2007

THE "ANTI-WAR" LEFT SHOWS US THEIR TRUE COLORS

They meant everything they said about "General Betray us". This is who. they. are.

I already knew this: Daily Kos headline: “I Don’t Support the Troops … oops, there, I said it

Honey, I already knew that. They never did. All that garbage about wanting to end the war to spare the lives of troops was a lie to many on the left.

Kos was a PFC in field artillery. He thinks this makes him an expert on the military. I flew in a plane once so I suppose this makes me as expert on aeronautics as the CEO of Boeing.

The post itself is by “lurxst” but it represents Kos now. It’s his site, his post. Until he takes the damned post down (and check for an update if that happens) Kos endorses this idea. He set it up so that others speak for him. You want to brag about how you are changing politics, enjoy the results.

Read the rest.

At least in Kossak-land they admit their true sentiments. But what of all those Democrats who parade to the Kos Konvention to Kiss the hand of the Grand Dragon himself? Surely not them, too?

Yeah, right.

No comments: