"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, September 22, 2007

THE MASS MURDER LECTURE CIRCUIT




ROTC: not welcome. Mass murderers: Let's Party! (image FROM DOUG ROSS, via Gateway Pundit--click to enlarge)

UPDATE: Ahmedinejad gets send-off parade with 'Death to America' and Death to Israel' signs.

Did I get sucked into a wormhole and no one told me? Am I in some kind of parallel universe where up is down?

I am not believing what is happening to my country. For over two hundred years, brave men and women have been giving their lives for this noble experiment--and we have let it come to this??

Our external enemies cannot defeat us without the help of our internal enemies. The Left is the internal enemy; it always has been. The sooner we wake up to this fact and take this fight to our enemies within as well as without, the sooner we can go about getting our country back.

1 comment:

M. Simon said...

Buck up.

Conservatives control Congress. Some of them call themselves Democrats.

Lincoln had it as bad or worse.

There were times during the Cold War that I despaired because of the peace crazies.

We have pulled through before. We will again.