"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, April 23, 2007

Have You Heard The Crack About Sheryl Crow?

She wants us all to cut back on toilet paper. One square per visit to the loo.

"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting."

Eric at Classical Values has a round up and a vintage R. Crumb cartoon about anal hygine. Hilarious. And deep.

I used to think Sheryl was hot (despite our political differences). Now I'd be afraid of touching her with a ten foot pole. Or coming within smelling distance.

I suppose you could win her heart by telling her she didn't smell anything like you expected. Romance. It just isn't what it used to be.

======

Reliapundit left a nice comment on my site when he read this post so I'm putting the post up here for your amusement or horror - depending. You can read his comment at: Power and Control.

No comments: